Through the looking glass with… Zoe Charlesworth
As part of our newest blog series, we put a different member of the Dortech Maintenance team in the hotseat every month – asking 10 quickfire questions about their role, personality and the world of commercial glazing, all in 10 minutes!
With not long on the clock, they have to be fast! First up, it’s the turn of our accounts assistant, Zoe Charlesworth.
Name: Zoe Charlesworth
Job title: Accounts assistant
- Describe working at Dortech in three words: Busy, supportive and productive.
- Sum up your typical day in a sentence: A lot of paperwork, numbers, reconciliations and double-checking!
- Are you an early bird or night owl? Definitely an early bird!
- Your favourite Dortech project/site visit to date: That’s tough – all of the projects the teamwork on are interesting in their own way!
- What’s your favourite driving song? Once again, there are too many to choose just one!
- What’s one item you couldn’t live without? My water bottle or my phone.
- Tea or coffee? It’s tea for me!
- Your favourite sandwich filling? Cheese and jam – it’s unusual, but so underrated…
- How would your colleagues describe you in one word? Organised.
- If you weren’t an accounts manager, what would you like to be? A crime scene investigator – but unfortunately, I was never any good at science.