Christmas Spotlight: Brian Carroll
Our business development manager, Brian Carroll, recently took part in The Yorkshire Times’ festive Q&A. If you didn’t see the original interview, ‘yule’ love the fact that you can catch up below…
- Sum up 2019 for your business, in one word. Interesting.
- And a word that summarises how you expect 2020 to pan out? Growing.
- What’s the one word from this year you’re sick of hearing? No.
- And the one you hope to hear more of in the 12 months ahead? Yes.
- Which fellow Yorkshire business has impressed you this year? Dual Seal Glass.
- If you could have one present for Christmas what would it be? Health.
- What’s the best Christmas gift you’ve ever bought for someone else? A cruise.
- What do you think is the most under-rated thing on your Christmas dinner plate? Parsnips.
- How many people will be around your table on Christmas day? Six.
- And which word would you use to sum up the ambience? Noisy.
- Your favourite Christmas tipple? Port.
- And a message to your friends, family, colleagues and peers as they welcome in 2020? (you can have more than one word for this one!) Wishing you all a healthy and prosperous New Year!