Our High Performance Aluminium Bi-Folding Door
Our PURe® FOLD door range is designed and manufactured in our state of the art production facility in Huddersfield. Our site engineers have experience & formal training ensuring you get the very best service from start to finish. This revolutionary new aluminium folding door has an innovative, enhanced thermal barrier manufactured from expanded polyurethane, allowing ultra-low U values to be achieved. With limitless configuration possibilities, we can offer maximum sizes of up to 6 meters wide and 2.7 meters high!
Latest Project: Barn Conversion, Mirfield
The door range has been designed with style, elegance and practicality in mind. The result is a stunning array of doors, featuring narrow sight lines, available in a wide range of configurations, with the option for further thermal enhancement for added energy savings.
Available pre-finished in an almost unlimited range of colours and finishes both inside and out, with a choice of configurations and sizes.
The Benefits of Our PURe Bi-Folding Door
- Maximum opening sizes of 6 meters wide and 2.7 meters high can be accommodated.
- Large pane sizes of up to 1000mm in width available.
- Robust design to take individual pane weights of up to 100Kg.
- Rebated low threshold option to avoid potential trips.
- High tech roller design ensures years of trouble-free operation.
- 40+ years life expectancy, when installed and maintained in accordance with our recommendations.
- Security tested to: PAS24:2012.
- Capable of accommodating double or triple glazing up to 48mm wide for maximum thermal & acoustic performance.
- U-Values as low as 0.93 W/m2K
Full Range of Bifold Colour Options
Choose from three standard colours (white, mid-grey and brown) and if you have a specific colour in mind, we can colour match for a bespoke solution. You can even choose to have dual colour, with different colours on the exterior and interior surfaces. Of course if you prefer an alternative look, we also supply PURe® doors with a metallic, textured or anodised finish. With one of the largest and most technically advanced powder coating facilities in the UK, we can guarantee a high quality finish and fast turnaround times.
An innovative range of stylish folding sliding aluminium doors with unbeatable thermal performance!
Why are U-Values Important?
U-Values indicates the heat transmission through a building part (such as a wall or window) or a given thickness of a material (such as insulation) with lower numbers indicating better insulating properties thus reducing energy bills.